<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1111227049393040736?origin\x3dhttp://albumofourmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 8, 2008


Friday 8/8/88
Today was like I said, an eventful day.. Why is that so?

Check this out:

- Kenny's Birthday
- FIR World Tour
- National Day Eve
- Olympic

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN.. LOL..

Alright then, back to what I did after work..

Met Hanni at AMK Hub after work for MONEY NO ENOUGH 2..
Overall, I will grade it a 4.5/5..
It has got all the factors of a good movie.. Something that makes you laugh and cry.. And it also left us with alot to discuss about.. The type of movie that has got a meaning behind the whole show..

Anyway, I won't do a spoiler for this show.. But for those who have not watched it, its really worth it.. So hurry down and catch it soon..

Desmond | 9:36 AM